Monday, September 10, 2007

Houston



So I recently got back from a trip to Houston to see my Monica. It was an AMAZING time and we did tons of stuff. Zoo, aquarium, mall, ate cheesecake (our fav), I had costa rican Mahi-Mahi, hard rock cafe, the list goes on. However, across from her apartment in a Shell gas station parking lot was this place called Taco Jose. It was just a little stand on four flat tires but the tacos it served were the BEST I've ever had. I'm telling all who read this, it's not crazy to move to Houston just for these tacos, they're that good. They come with a bag of limes, and an assortment of salsas. Fourth meal my ass.
The one of her being stared at by a ground hog was at the Houston Zoo which was also amazing. The place was huge and was like a jungle. I love wondering what the ground hog is thinking as it looks at her.

No comments: