Saturday, March 07, 2009

The Flower Man


I passed this house and asked a nearby resident what the deal was with this place. Apparently they call him the Flower Man and he takes whatever stuff he finds or people leave him (mostly toys), and decorates his own place. This is the front door to his little inner-city lot. This door is a reflection of his entire lot. I took a photo of his house and front fence line but I'm not posting it because it would be too much visual stimulation. Here's an interesting link for further info.
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/7022

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keith, hope you are enjoying Texas, the picture was interesting, so I read the story- what a guy. I'd love to see the entire lot!

Keith King said...

Hey Leslie, thanks for checking out the blog. Yeah that guy had lots of stuff. I sent the photo to Wendy so have her forward it to you.